måndag 18 maj 2009

some words.

I try to be all that you needTry not ever let you downstill I can see it in your eyesNot good enoughThis time I believed that I really could changeI gave it allThis time I really gave my everything.I guess I was wrong I guess I was wrongWhat can I say, What can I doThis is who I am and I am hurting youWhat can I say, what can I doNo matter how strong my feelings areI always end up hurting youI always end up hurting youI'm hurting youI try hard only to be hereYou always wanted in lifeStill I just bring you miseryWhat did I doThis time I believed in you were mineWhen I gave it allThis time I can see it all perfectly, I guess I was wrong I guess I was wrongWhat can I say, what can I doThis is who I am and I am hurting youWhat can I say, what can I doNo matter how strong my feelings areI always end up hurting youI always end up hurting youWithout you I keep cryingWith you I am just hurting youWithout you I am dyingWith you I am tearing your heartWithout you I am cryingWithout you I am dyingWhat can I say, What can I doThis is who I am and I'm hurting youWhat can I say, what can I doNo matter how strong my feelings areI always end up hurting youI always end up hurting youI always end up hurting youI'm hurting you. Lyrics by Deadbyapril - what can i say

1 kommentar: